2007/11/30

The Wire: Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson Interview


I was a late watcher of The Wire. As my pen name (Holden Caulfield) suggests my unnumbered retorts open with the sincere: “Eff that!!!”. The more ubiquitous the sell (claim) the more driven my rejection, thusly I wasn’t initially sold.
My man 2 Liter kept telling me about Omar Little, played by Michael Kenneth Williams, a homosexual stick-up-kid so thorough he once primped satin PJs in the street whistling his leitmotif as a forewarning. My attraction to the show was not me drawn to Omar’s sexual prejudices; conversely, I found his character dynamic and thought then that if one character was so compellingly humanized then what would a series worth of characters offer. My answer came in form of me watching the series as I am a dedicated fan of the show. I now get advance seasons and am slated to have the entire season five by New Years.

Felicia


In other unrelated news:

Rolling Stone : The Prophet of Climate Change: James Lovelock, one of the most eminent scientists of our time says that global warming is irreversible — and that more than 6 billion people will perish by the end of the century written by Jeff Goodell and posted: Oct 17, 2007 2:20 PM:
RS I Playahata

Dis-klā-mər

U.S. Code Title 17 § 107 permits copyrighted material to be used under the "fair use" doctrine without any permission from the copyright owner. Albeit, as far as these files are concerned, they are clips and/or low quality reproductions of material. Therefore, they should not be used as substitutes for retail copies of the material contained within.
No currency or materials in-lieu of same has changed hands during the download and/or distribution of these files. No monetary reward is expected and/or accepted for the content of these files. No pretense has been, nor will ever be, made that these files and their contents have ever been, or ever will be, of retailable quality.
Nevertheless, any artist or legal copyright owner who would rather not see their music or other creations on this blog, please leave a comment with a valid e-mail address and I will hastily respond accordingly.
If you do download any music or any other copyrighted material(s), please delete download within 24 hrs and purchase the material(s) from a retailer.

Support the artist and buy from legitamate retailers such as:

Dusty Groove, Stones Throw & Hip-O Select
Since Earth Day: 2008/04/22
Never incautious of corporate branding per Adbrite and Google AdSense accordingly, Fulsome does not endorse Ad:Free Blog.
As a consequence all adverts have been perennially demounted.