2008/04/07

The Rick James Sex-Tape


Based on Rumor knowledge-base: Illseed:
The “
Habitual Line-Stepper” posthumously is releasing a sex tape. The Rick James sex-tape bidding starts at $999.99 on eBay. Additionally, the sex-tape released by AONE Entertainment has Rick’s last recordings with songs like:
"Good Shit"
"Don’t Forget Me,
I’m Rick James B***h" and
"So Blunted, I’m Just Too High".

+Video excerpts: YouTube: 1, 2 & 3

Below find AHH's 5-Part classic interview:

Rick James: Fire And Desire

AllHipHop.com: Where does your money come from?

Rick: Mary J. Blige, had a number one record last year with Ja Rule and Jennifer Lopez, Old Dirty Bastard, Will Smith, LL Cool J. That’s where it comes from.

AllHipHop.com: How much money did you get off of Hammer “Can’t Touch This”?

Rick: I don’t know $30-40 million dollars. It was an 80/20 deal; it ‘s the largest selling Rap record of all time. We sold like 100 million records.


Rick James Pt. 2: Fire And Desire

To AllHipHop.com: “Matter of fact a lot of Rap music has taken black people back 900 years. Whenever I hear black people say, “N***er,” it makes me sick to my stomach. Number one, the word has nothing to do with black people, it makes me sick to hear white people scream, “N***er,” because of the derogative term that it has come to be, which it wasn’t originally.”


Rick James Part 3: The Music Industry

AllHipHop.com: Who do you like?

Rick: There are so many people that I like, I am talking now about the esoteric part. I think Eminem is brilliant, I like Dr. Dre; I like Scarface, Tupac, Biggie Smalls. But when I heard the Fugees album, I threw it out the window.


Rick James Pt. 4: Politically Minded

AllHipHop.com: Do you consider the current war, a holy war?

Rick: No, it isn’t a holy war, it is a war based on money. The only reason we went over there was to kill Saddam to get the oil. It’s a shame, ‘cause Bush’s racist rother was stopping Blacks from going to the polls.


Rick James Pt. 5: Farewell Rick

AllHipHop.com: I’ma tell you because it’s true, but it’s not true. I interviewed Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent’s boy, and he had a lot to say…

Rick: All I know about 50 Cent’s is he got more bullets in him than Al Capone. He’s a player hater. He’s the only ni**a I saw sitting down at the fuckin’ [BET] awards show not giving props. To say something, you have to have something to back it up. You better have knowledge. I don’t care what you talk about, whether its politics, theology or whatever. You better have your times and your dates together. When dealing with these fake ass people or these politicians, and I fuckin’ be blowing their minds [and they are like] “So, you never even finished high school?” No, but I did something else, I read and I studied – So lets talk motherfucker!

Dis-klā-mər

U.S. Code Title 17 § 107 permits copyrighted material to be used under the "fair use" doctrine without any permission from the copyright owner. Albeit, as far as these files are concerned, they are clips and/or low quality reproductions of material. Therefore, they should not be used as substitutes for retail copies of the material contained within.
No currency or materials in-lieu of same has changed hands during the download and/or distribution of these files. No monetary reward is expected and/or accepted for the content of these files. No pretense has been, nor will ever be, made that these files and their contents have ever been, or ever will be, of retailable quality.
Nevertheless, any artist or legal copyright owner who would rather not see their music or other creations on this blog, please leave a comment with a valid e-mail address and I will hastily respond accordingly.
If you do download any music or any other copyrighted material(s), please delete download within 24 hrs and purchase the material(s) from a retailer.

Support the artist and buy from legitamate retailers such as:

Dusty Groove, Stones Throw & Hip-O Select
Since Earth Day: 2008/04/22
Never incautious of corporate branding per Adbrite and Google AdSense accordingly, Fulsome does not endorse Ad:Free Blog.
As a consequence all adverts have been perennially demounted.